Cake decorating professionals and enthusiasts descend on Orlando, Fla. this weekend for The Americas Cake Fair, hosted by Satin Ice. The event, which takes place Oct.13-15 at the Orange County Convention Center, features live stage presentations, a sugar art fashion show, Live Global Cake Challenge, and more than 75 hands-on classes, demonstrations and business seminars. Some top names in cake decorating are scheduled to speak on the main stage.
- Buddy Valastro, Carlo’s Bakery and famed Cake Boss reality TV star
- Mich Turner, Little Venice Cake Company and “Cake Maker of the Stars”
- Ron Ben-Israel, chef-owner of one of the country’s finest couture cake studios based in New York City
- Nancy Fuller, owner of Ginsberg’s Foods and host of Farmhouse Rules
- Natalie and Dave Sideserf, owners of Sideserf Cake Studio and hosts of the Food Network’s Texas Cake House
For more information and schedule of events, visit www.cakefair.com.
Photo: Natalie and Dave Sideserf of the Food Network’s Texas Cake House